To ensure the safety of my clients and to reduce the spread of COV-19 Virus these are the new procedures you will need to be aware of.
Prior to your appointment
- If you have a temperature, a dry, persistent cough, or are in a bubble with someone who is exhibiting the known symptoms associated with COV-19 please call to cancel your appointment.
- If you are unable to make your appointment for another reason please call or text giving at least 24hours notice, initial opening times will be limited and demand is proving to be high so please do not prevent someone else taking your appointment. (thank you 🙂 )
- New clients will be emailed the consultation form to complete prior to your treatment. Please complete and return either electronically or bring with you on the day.
On the day of your appointment
- Please arrive as close to your appointment time as possible, this will help reduce the number of persons in the reception area at any one time.
- Anti-bacterial hand gel is in reception for you to use upon arrival.
- Please bring a drink with you preferably water to hydrate yourself after the treatment.
- I will be wearing a mask before, during and after treatments and in some cases a visor.
- I will be wearing gloves before and after treatments. Gloves will be removed to administer treatments unless otherwise requested.
- The time between bookings has been extended to allow for additional cleaning time.
- The treatment room is cleaned down in between appointments, communal areas are cleaned down regularly throughout the day.
These precautions are open to change and development based on the changing Government guidelines. If you are concerned please check here prior to your treatment to find the latest procedures I am working too.